Although there is some debate as to whether or not coffee falls under a strict paleo diet, this recipe is for those (like me) who can give up everything but the morning brew. For an added twist or to suit seasonal varieties, change up the fruit.
- 3 – 5 blackberries
- 10oz brewed coffee, cooled
- 3oz coconut (or almond) milk
- 1/2t vanilla extract
- 12 ice cubes (give or take per your preference)
1. Add berries, ice, vanilla, coffee, and “milk” to your blender.
2. If you have a “Smoothie” setting, use it; otherwise, blend until you achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
How do you keep your coffee paleo and flavorful?