If you would like to suggest a link or any corrections, please leave a comment or send an email.
A few introductory links to get you started:
- r/Paleo's FAQ
- Wikipedia - Paleolithic diet
- Debunking Diets: Paleo Pros and Cons
- The Last Diet You Will Ever Need (Visit the sources listed in the footnotes of above articles to further expand your understanding!)
A few books and magazines worth reading:
- It Starts With Food by Melissa and Dallas Hartwig, founders of the Whole30 program
- Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo
- The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet by Robb Wolf
- Paleo Magazine, available in stores and on mobile devices
A few tools to help you along the way:
- My Fitness Pal - A website/app for meal planning and tracking, complete with a forum of community members for support.
- r/paleo - A subreddit for paleo information, support, and more recipes.
- r/GetMotivated - A subreddit for motivation!
Pumped with energy from eating all of this nutritious food? No idea how to start exercising?
- Couch to 5K - Transform from couch potato to 5K runner in 9 weeks.
- 7 Weeks to Fitness - A personal trainer available on the web or as an app to get you in shape.
- One Hundred Push-ups - 6 weeks from barely planking to 100 push-ups!